Deer Chaser

Japantastic, Art and Design Group Show
Museum of Domestic Design & Architecture (MoDA) 
LONDON 2009/10
 


 

I discovered amazing ways to stimulate my mind during personal and group brain storming sessions, which offered me the possibility to respond in an articulate manner to a theme set up by a designer. The whole thought process actually appeared challenging and brought me to engage with the project following the directions given by a client and develop thoughts on the basis of pre existing ideas, which were already on display in a gallery space. My installation is the result of my engineered construction of a bridge, between in one side my visions and in the other side the works of a designer. I also learned to work under the wills of a patron ‘s requests.


Mixed Media

http://www.moda.mdx.ac.uk/japantastic/web-content/index.html